Bioserv, a Sorrento Company, is a leading contract manufacturing service provider whose core competencies are centered in aseptic and non-aseptic drug, medical device or reagent manufacturing; bulk formulation filtration; fill/finish; lyophilization services; labeling and finished goods assembly; kitting and packaging; as well as controlled temperature storage and distribution services to support Pre-Clinical, Phase I and II Clinical Trial drug products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for shipping and receiving domestic and international orders
- Assess and monitor warehouse transactions
- Assist in Conduct Cycle Count Inventory processes to ensure accuracy and timely execution
- Maintain adequate storage for warehouse inventory
- Act as liaison between the warehouse and customer service (internal and external)
- Assist with Finance Department on closing out invoices
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma/GED required; college coursework in the sciences is desirable
- IATA and Forklift certified required
- 1-2 years of experience in the inventory management or related field, preferably in a regulated environment
- Hands-on experience with a paper Document Control System
- Experience with both paper and electronic or hybrid systems
- Strong knowledge of GMPs
- FDA and/or another regulatory agency experience
- Knowledge of computerized UPS and FedEx shipping program
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Support scientists who are on the leading edge of immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer.
- Earn a competitive salary that allows you to focus your attention on your passion.
- A comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, matching 401k, 10 paid holidays, and three-weeks’ PTO, plus stock options.
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer